International Business Law and Corporate Law Services for Tech + Internet Companies
The Gregor Law Firm represents tech companies and internet business clients of all entity types and sizes involved in international business transactions and corporate law matters. Sean Gregor has been advising and representing clients on international business law and international corporate law matters for over 17 years.
Our firm counsels companies involved in technology (tech), internet business, media, websites, entertainment, software, manufacturing, retail, real estate, international trade, investment, professional services or other diverse industries on corporate law and business law matters. The firm assists clients with both inbound and outbound international business and commercial transactions. Further, our firm provides legal services to foreign entities seeking to purchase or sell a business, form a company, or do business within the United States.
Representative International Business Law and Corporate Law Services
Below are just some of the services our firm provides to companies in and around the Austin, Texas area that need legal assistance with international business law or corporate law matters.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Contracts
- United States Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships) for Foreign Companies and Foreign Investors
- Corporate Governance and Business Operations for Foreign Companies and Foreign Investors
- International License Agreements
- Inbound and Outbound International Business Transactions
- International Entertainment Business Contracts
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- International Internet and Interactive Media Contracts
- International Employment Agreements
- Foreign Joint Venture Agreements
- Cross Border Investments
- Foreign Distributor and Agent Relationships
- International Restructurings
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Sales of Goods or Services Contracts
- Corporate Law