Internet Business and Interactive Media Business Law Services
The Gregor Law Firm represents tech companies, internet businesses and other business law clients of all entity types and sizes involved in the internet business and interactive media industries. Sean Gregor has been advising and representing clients on internet business and interactive media business and corporate law matters for over 17 years.
Our firm counsels companies involved in technology (tech), internet business, media, websites, entertainment, software, e-commerce, international trade, investment, professional services and other diverse areas of tech on internet business and interactive media matters.
The firm provides focused, responsive representation in all transactional matters concerning the development, structuring and financing, sale and purchase, and intellectual property protection of Internet based content and interactive media.
Below are just some of the services our firm provides to clients in Texas that need legal assistance with internet business and interactive media law matters.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Domain Name Sales and Transfers
- Content Acquisition Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Software and Web Development Agreements
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Agreements
- Joint Ventures, Joint Developments and Strategic Alliances
- Nondisclosure/ Confidentiality Agreements
- Noncompetition Agreements
- Independent Contractor and Work-for-Hire Agreements
- Trademark and Copyright Protection
- Application Service Provider (ASP) Agreements
- Web Designer Agreements
- E-commerce Agreements
- IP Escrow Agreements
- Videogames and Gaming Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Data and Intellectual Property (IP) Licenses
- Source Code Licensing Agreements
- Online Agreements, Online Contracts and Online Disclaimers
- EULAs (End User License Agreements)
- Privacy Policies
- Affiliate Agreements
- Business Organizations and Incorporations