Experienced, Agile Legal Representation for Companies and Businesses in Austin, Texas
The Gregor Law Firm represents companies on corporate and business law matters. Sean Gregor has been advising and representing companies on corporate and business law matters for over 20+ years.
Helping Your Business with a Range of Issues from Common to Sophisticated Legal Matters
Our firm represents corporations, companies, and all other legal entity types, of all sizes, at all stages of development and covering an extensive range of corporate, business and commercial legal matters. The Gregor Law Firm has the capacity to deal with the range of issues from common to sophisticated in corporate and business practice. We identify and structure strategic solutions for routine to difficult corporate legal matters.
Attuned to the needs of the firm’s clients, we assemble the right team of professionals from across multiple professions to ensure that your company has the answers, strategy, and results appropriate for the corporate or business transaction at hand. Whether it is day to day corporate counsel, an operational matter, transactional matter, general advice, or an internal or external issue, our Austin corporate lawyer can be of immediate service to your business.
The firm counsels companies involved in technology (tech), internet business, media, entertainment, software, international trade, investment, professional services, telecommunications, hospitality and leisure, logistics, retail, manufacturing, emerging and other diverse industries on corporate and business law matters.
Representative Corporate + Business Law Services
Below are just some of the services our firm provides to clients in and around the Austin area that need legal assistance with the corporate law matters of a company or business:
- Outside General Counsel
- Commercial Contracts and Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity Selection, Formation and Structuring
- Corporate Financing and Capital
- Joint Venture Transactions
- Intellectual Property, Trademark and Copyright Matters
- Strategic Advice
- Commercial Real Estate (Leases)
- Dispositions of Stock, Interests or Assets
- Dissolution and Workouts
- Negotiating with Banks, Creditors, Customers and Suppliers
- Establishing Product Distribution Channels
- Risk Assessment, Analysis and Asset Protection
- Defining the Duties of Officers, Directors, Partners and Controlling Shareholders
- Employer-Based Employee and Personnel Matters
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Succession Planning
Contact our Austin corporate law attorney at the firm to discuss your legal issue and options today.