Experienced, Focused Legal Representation in Austin, Texas for Selling a Company or Business
The Gregor Law Firm represents companies of all entity types and sizes and individual clients in the sale of all or parts of a business. Our law firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions practice is uniquely focused on representing clients in the sale and purchase of privately held businesses. With a focused practice area, we’re currently a good match to efficiently assist sellers of privately held companies with substantial transaction values. The firm provides immediate deal value backed with decades of legal experience.
The firm has represented companies in business sales and purchases ranging from several hundred thousand dollars to over ten million dollars.
Our firm provides agile, professional personal service and immediate deal value backed with attorney Sean Gregor’s 20+ years of legal experience. Whether your company is selling all or parts of its business, the Gregor Law Firm can help and efficiently advance your company’s objectives.
Representative Legal Services for the Sale of a Company or Business
Below are just some of the services our firm provides to clients in and around the Austin area that need legal assistance with the sale of a company or business:
- Mergers and Acquisitions of Businesses
- Negotiations of Sales and Purchases of Businesses
- Working with Investment Bankers and Brokers
- Letters of Intent
- Purchase Agreements (Asset / Stock) and Merger Agreements
- Contractual Representations, Warranties and Disclosures of Sellers and Buyers
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Trademark and Copyright Issues
- Ancillary Documents to Sales and Purchases of Businesses
- Commercial Leases and Commercial Real Estate Matters
- Intellectual Property, Trademark and Copyright License Transfers
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Holdback, Escrow, Closing and Post Closing Matters particular to Business Transfers
- Entity Selection, Formation and Structuring of Companies
- Financing and Venture Capital
- Joint Venture Transactions
- International Business Sales and Purchases
- Corporate Law Matters
- Outside General Counsel
Contact our Austin Mergers and Acquisitions Attorney at the firm to discuss the legal aspects of your potential transaction.